Black Friday 2023: Everything you need to know
Posted on 1st November 2023 at 16:33
Most people know about Black Friday, or at least are aware of it! However, if you’re still not completely sure, we’ve got you covered!
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year - and one that shoppers up and down the country look forward to. The tradition originates from the USA, but it is massive in the UK and a host of other countries, too.
It gives customers the opportunity to buy products for a discounted price, and given the date of Black Friday, it is often people’s first cue to start their Christmas shopping!
When is Black Friday?
Black Friday takes place on the last Friday of November, so this year, it falls on November 24. However, deals are not just limited to the Friday; you’ll find companies - like The R66T Academy - starting their Black Friday campaigns weeks in advance!
You’ll find new deals in the lead up to Black Friday and in the days that follow - all the way through to the start of the new week with Cyber Monday.
What is The R66T Academy doing for Black Friday?
Last Black Friday, we had a number of exciting discounts on some of our most popular products. This year, we have more products in the range and even higher discounts! It will, simply, be much bigger and better!
When does The R66T Academy’s Black Friday campaign begin?
Friday 20th October - Sunday 12th November - Register Your Interest
- During this time, customers can Register Interest in our Black Friday Sale to gain exclusive access to our deals.
Friday 17th - Thursday 23rd November - Powerplay deals
- Our official Black Friday campaign begins the week before the big day! We will discount a different R66T Academy product(s) every single day - you really don’t want to miss these Powerplay deals!
- Head to our Social Media accounts at 10am each day to see what the Powerplay Deal is.
- Each Powerplay Deal lasts for 24 hours only and then a new deal will be revealed the next day.
Friday 24th November - Black Friday
- The big day! We have got some big plans for this year’s Black Friday, and we really can’t wait for it.
Saturday 25th November - Sunday 26th November - Black Friday weekend
- Black Friday is technically over, but the discounts don’t stop there! You’ll want to keep an eye out on our social media channels.
Monday 27th November - Cyber Monday
- Cyber Monday is an e-commerce term referring to the Monday following Black Friday. It is typically a day where technology products are discounted, but at The R66T Academy, we’re planning on putting our own spin on it!
Why should I get involved?
If you’ve been saving up for one of our products for a while, Black Friday is the ideal time to buy it!
Maybe you’ve been wanting a R66T Academy Ball Launcher since using it at your friends’ house, or perhaps you fancy purchasing a Technique Training Bat to improve your skills during the off-season. Either way, Black Friday is the ideal time to add to your cricket bag!
Black Friday can be a great way to get all your Christmas presents for family and friends at a reduced rate.
How can I keep up-to-date with all Black Friday news/information?
Follow The R66T Academy on X, Facebook and Instagram to keep up-to-date with all Black Friday deals.
Also, register your interest on our Black Friday webpage and you will receive emails with any relevant offers/discounts.
Click the button below to find out more information.
Share this post: