VACANCY: R66T Academy USA High Performance Coach
Posted on 27th September 2023 at 10:29
The R66T Academy is recruiting a passionate, motivated and skilled cricket coach to become our latest USA High Performance Coach and lead on the full-time R66T Cricket Academy in Baltimore, USA.
Job roles and responsibilities;
- Develop and deliver our USA coaching programme in Baltimore
- Work closely with R66T High-Performance Director to deliver the high-performance programme
- Support the management team with future academy and brand expansion
- Develop a local coaching network around Baltimore to support the expansion
- Work closely with UK management team to create a calendar of events in the States each year
- Host a weekly check-in meeting with the UK office and R66T coach mentors
Salary and benefits;
Salary: $40,000-$50,000 with 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro rata). The company will also provide a car for whilst working in Baltimore. The company will help the coach in finding suitable accommodation and visa requirements.
You will need to;
- ECB Level 2 or above qualified
- Be available from the end of October 2023 - April/May 2024 (opportunity to extend beyond March 2024 if successful)
- Go through the R66T Academy diploma and get the accreditation
- Have a get-up-and-go attitude to take on new, exciting projects
Applications for this role are now closed.
Share this post: